DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
This part of Montana has a rich history of heavy industry with the massive extraction industry that dominated the last century. That industry is still here, but the employment opportunities are much more diverse . Below is just a taste of the larger employers in Butte.
• Montana Connections Business Development Park – Home to manufacturing facilities such as REC Silicon and Montana Precision Products as well as transportation hubs like FedEx freight and Old Dominion. This Tax Increment Finance District located at the cross sections of I-90 and I-15 is a great place to start or grow a business.
• Northwestern Energy – NWE recently built a brand new general office in the heart of Uptown Butte valued at $23 Million.
• St. James Healthcare – State of the art multiple use hospital that serves a seven county region surrounding Butte.
• Montana Resources – Medium sized open pit copper mine to the east of town.
• Town pump – The first town pump store was opened in Butte many years ago. Today, they employ thousands of people across the region. The corporate headquarters is located near the high school and is being expanded to accommodate robust growth.
• Montana Tech – Often called “Harvard on the Hill”, MT Tech has been ranked multiple times as one of the best values in higher education. Nearly 3000 students in 73 undergrad programs and 21 graduate programs.
© 2017 Butte Board of Realtors All rights reserved. Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocitysm Program. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the BR logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Information last updated on 2017-06-26.